SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Antigen Rapid Test Kit is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 Antigen (Ag) in human saliva specimens from individuals who meet Covid-19 clinical criteria.
SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Antigen Rapid Test Kit detects current infection during the acute phase of Covid-19, while the coronavirus is still present in large quantities in the respitory tract (nasopharynx).
RapidFor ™ Covid-19 Saliva Antigen Rapid Test Kit is for home use and is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
1. Put your saliva to the aluminium foil at the package which assigned to it.
2. With help of the pasteur pipette, take 1 ml (30 drop) of saliva to the buffer tube which already filled with extraction buffer. And close the cap of the tube.
3. Open the aluminum package including test cassette.
4. Add 3 drops of saliva-extraction buffer mixture to the sample well.
5. Wait for 10 minutes for the results.
The test provides a qualitative result showing coloured bands indicating the presence of Covid-19 (SARS CoV-2) Saliva antigens.
Saliva Antigen test is used for screening purposes in many places such as hospitals, clinics, laboratories and production facilities.
Our test kits are prepared according to the following standards.
RapidFor® Antigen Spucktest Schnelltest-Kit
RapidFor® Covid-19 Test Kit usage video
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.