SARS-CoV-2 Duo Antigen Rapid Test Kit is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen (Ag) in human nasopharyngeal swab specimens from individuals who meet Covid-19 clinical criteria.
SARS-CoV-2 Duo Antigen Rapid Test Kit detects current infection during the acute phase of Covid-19, while the coronavirus is still present in large quantities in the respitory tract (nasopharynx).
RapidFor ™ Covid-19 Duo Antigen Rapid Test Kit is for professional use only and is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
1. Take out the tube, add about 500µL of sample buffer (or 15 drops vertically)
2. Completely immerse the swab head of the collected sample into the buffer
3. Rotate the sample against the inner wall of the tube approximately 10 times
or squeeze the tube 10 times to elute the sample to ensure that the sample
on theswab isfullyelutedintothe buffer.
4. Squeeze the swab head along the innerwall of the tube to keep the liquid in
5. Discard the swab and cover the drip head tomix the liquid thoroughly.
6. Samples should be elutedandused immediately after collection at the same
time,the samplesshould not be inactivated,stored, or frozen and thawed.
Vitrosens Covid-19 SARS- CoV-2 Duo Antigen Test Kit identifies current infection during the acute phase of Covid-19 while the virus is still present in large quantities in the respiratory tract(nasopharnyx). Similar to laboratory devices.It detects a Covid-19(SARS CoV-2)antigen the nucleoprotein.The test provides a qualitative result showing coloured bands indicating the presence of Covid-19(SARS CoV-2) antigens.
Our test kits are prepared according to the following standards.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.