SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen (Ag) in human nasopharyngeal swab specimens from individuals who meet Covid-19 clinical criteria.
SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit detects current infection during the acute phase of Covid-19, while the coronavirus is still present in large quantities in the respitory tract (nasopharynx).
RapidFor ™ Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit is for professional and home use is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
RapidFor® Covid-19 Antigen-Schnelltestkit usage video
1. Take out the tube, add about 500 µL of sample buffer (or 15 drops vertically)
to the tube.
2. Completely immerse the swab head of the collected sample into the buffer
in the tube.
3. Rotate the sample against the inner wall of the tube approximately 10 times
or squeeze the tube 10 times to elute the sample to ensure that the sample
on the swab is fully eluted into the buffer.
4. Squeeze the swab head along the innerwall of the tube to keep the liquid in
the tube as much as possible.
5. Discard the swab and cover the drip head tomix the liquid thoroughly.
6. Samples should be eluted and used immediately after collection at the same
time,the samples should not be inactivated, stored, or frozen and thawed.
Vitrosens Covid-19 SARS- CoV-2 Antigen Test Kit identifies current infection during the acute phase of Covid-19 while the virus is still present in large quantities in the respiratory tract(nasopharnyx).
Similar to laboratory devices.It detects a Covid-19(SARS CoV-2)antigen the nucleoprotein.
The test provides a qualitative result showing coloured bands indicating the presence of Covid-19(SARS CoV-2) antigens.
Our test kits are prepared according to the following standards.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.